Pages

January 19, 2013

3,000 VIEWS


I want to thank everyone so much for the support with my blog. Just a month old and already so many views! I cant wait for warmer weather and traveling so I can show you guys some amazing photos. Anyone else already over winter? Also, if you have instagram follow me at charlotte_sandler 
All the best my loves X 









Grey rabbit/fox fur vest from France
Black leather jacket from Maje (unavailable)
Leather pants from Zara (unavailable)
Red stilettos from Jimmy Choo

4 comments:

  1. Really stunning outfit and congrats on so many views! You totally deserve it - I love your blog :)

    hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vest and pop of red with the shoes!! Keep up with your blog! I'd appreciate it if you'd check mine out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, awesome milestone!!! I'm really loving your outfit, the vest and heels are amazing!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations girl!! You're doing a great job and you diserve it ;) Btw great outfit !!!

    Eirini from http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete