Pages

December 22, 2012

PRETTY IN LACE

I just graduated college this month and Im going out to celebrate! Who else graduated recently? Its the best feeling in the world. 
I've been so busy recently I haven't been able to catch up on my favorite blogs. How do you guys keep up with your favorite blogs? Anyways, I am so excited for the holidays, Merry Christmas everyone! X










 Lace top from Chicy (unavailable)
Leather sleeve coat by Zara (unavailable)
Rag & Bone jeans here
 Leather clutch by Tory Burch 
Heels by L.A.M.B 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! That coat is AMAZING. Where is it from??
    http://moonnchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love your look! I have a list of my fave blogs on my blogroll, because I tend to accumulate blogs through gfc and bloglovin and feeds. Every day, I check five of them a day until I'm at the end of the list and then start all over again.
    :D
    ♥, Khadijat

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit, loving the all black look!
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you!!!! That is the most wonderful top. Have a great holiday.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete